【英文文法】認識反身代名詞(Reflexive Pronouns) 加強語氣的好工具
發布時間: 2021/11/12 15:06
最後更新: 2021/11/12 15:06
很多時候,句子中的主詞(Subject)和受詞(Object)是同一個人,在這種情況下,我們便要用Reflexive Pronouns(反身代名詞)來表示受詞,同時加強語氣。
I的反身代名詞:Myself
I hurt myself yesterday.
我昨天弄傷了自己。
I am teaching myself Spanish.
我正在自學西班牙文。
You的反身代名詞:Yourself
I hope you enjoy yourself.
我希望你能好好享受。
Be careful of the scissor or you will hurt yourself.
用那把剪刀時要小心,否則你會弄傷自己。
He/She的反身代名詞:Himself/Herself
He is confident in himself.
他對自己很有信心。
She handed in her assignment to the teacher herself.
她親自把功課交給老師。
We的反身代名詞:Ourselves
We should prepare ourselves for the upcoming exam.
我們應為即將來臨的考試做好準備。
We must rely on ourselves.
我們應當依靠自己。
You的反身代名詞:Yourselves
You guys should be proud of yourselves.
你們應該為自己感到驕傲。
You should never put yourselves at risk.
你們不應讓自己置身危險。
They的反身代名詞:Themselves
They should be able to do it themselves.
他們應該有能力自己完成。
They blamed themselves for causing the trouble.
他們責怪自己造成麻煩。
It的反身代名詞:Itself
The book itself wasn't good, but I like the design of the cover.
那本書並不好看,但我喜歡書的封面設計。
The system automatically runs itself.
那套系統自動運行。
TOPick推出「Band1學堂」,更多教育升學資訊:https://bit.ly/3a6H6T
【hket TV家庭台】《湊得輕鬆啲》逢周日早上10點伴你同行育兒路︰bit.ly/35z6COD